Monday, November 18, 2013

Best Place To Dine In Seremban



The Royale Bintang Resort & Spa Seremban located in the heart of Seremban.
Your perfect place for your stay, business meeting, and dining.
With 345 Rooms, it also offered you  the best promotion for F&B.
My family and I will choose this place for any occasion like 
birthday celebration, special day 
ie: Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter Day, X'Mas Eve, 
New Year Countdown every year.

The Sous Chef I know, namely Chef Adib
 who very friendly and always give me and my family our satisfaction to our taste buds.

The first point when I entered the lobby, 
I was welcome by the concierge with smile.
The reception was very friendly and always offer their best service to us.
The huge & cozy room really made my stay home away from home.
Not to worried about your vehicle park at basement as the
 Security will always ensure the safety of your belonging.

I will recommend you to stay in 
The Royale Bintang Resort & Spa  Seremban.
THUMBS UP FOR THE HOSPITALITY SERVICE
 WHICH I THINK IT IS NOT ONLY 4 STAR HOTEL, BUT I WILL SAY, IT IS 5 STAR.
JUST TRY IT, U WONT REGRET.






No comments: